LASR.net Homepage




Menu


Attractions and Upcoming Events

Constantine Community Center

The theater was originally built as the Pawhuska House Hotel in the 1880's. In 1911, Mr. C.C. Constantine purchased the building and remodeled it into the elegant Constantine Theater. In 1987, a group of concerned citizens began a long, tedious renovation. It is now over 90%

Pawhuska, OK Historic Theatres

Osage County Historical Museum

One of the three museums in and around Pawhuska, the Osage County Historical Museum is housed in the historic Santa Fe Depot built in 1922

Pawhuska, OK Museums

Blacksmith House

Built in 1871, this 5 room house with native timbers and 18" thick sandstone walls was the first to be built in Pawhuska. When the Osage were moved from Kansas, Sid Delarue, a Swiss blacksmith, was promised the house if he would come to care for their horses. Listed on the

Pawhuska, OK Pioneer History

Kennedy Building

The Kennedy Building was once the Citizen's National Bank Building. The building was donated to Osage County in 1976, when National Bank of Commerce moved to it new facility. Osage County renovated the building in 1990

Pawhuska, OK Historic Buildings

Triangle Building

This is a rare, free-standing triangle building. As early buildings in Pawhuska were constructed, a triangle-shaped piece of land was left in the middle of town. It was a park with a two-story bandstand in the center. In 1915, this five-story, "flat-iron"

Pawhuska, OK Historic Buildings

Things to do Historic Districts near Pawhuska, OK