The First National Bank is on the site of the second Osage Agency as the original log cabin in the valley burned. The Osage Tribe built a hand-cut sandstone two-story building which housed the agency and commissary. In 1924, this current structure was built.
Built in 1871, this 5 room house with native timbers and 18" thick sandstone walls was the first to be built in Pawhuska. When the Osage were moved from Kansas, Sid Delarue, a Swiss blacksmith, was promised the house if he would come to care for their horses.
Listed on the