The first owner purchased this building from the US Government in 1892. According to a local historian the owner accumulated a lot of property in and around Watonga. This property has been under the same ownership as 104 W. Main since 1951. Seven couples have owned this property from 1892 to date.
A prominent businessman purchased both of these buildings (Barbara's and Watonga Floral) in 1998 and started the renovation by removing aluminum siding and exterior paint from the brick. He then painted the transom windows and added awnings to restore the original appearance of both buildings.
Address: Barbara's, 106 W. Main
Come visit us in Watonga, Oklahoma