LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Route 66 Gas Station


category : Historic Buildings
Route 66 Gas Station On the north end of the business district, look for the peaked roof of the vintage 1930's Phillips 66 station. Although no longer in use, the building reminds us of travel down the historic Route 66 which runs through downtown Chandler.


Address: 7th and Manvel

Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Tilghman Park

Tilghman Park occupies the lower field area of the historic National Guard Encampment artillery practice field. It contains many facilities to insure a full day of family fun. You will find a pavilion, Tennis Courts, Volley Ball Area, Play Ground Area, and Picnic Area with Tables and Benches.

Chandler, OK Recreation

Chandler Lake

Chandler Lake is the smaller of the two lakes in Chandler.

The lake offers excellent fishing while being adjacent to the Chandler Municipal Golf Course. There is plenty of parking and it does provide aboat ramp.

FEE SCHEDULE

Chandler, OK Recreation

National Guard Artillery Encampment

The Statistical House was built in 1907 at Chandler to house officers and scorekeepers compiling results of rifle practices and competitions during Oklahoma National Guard encampments and other training sessions. It later served half a century as housing for Business and professional Women'

Chandler, OK Memorials

Museum of Pioneer History

The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these Sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant A.E. Mascho in 1897 and 1898. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places

Chandler, OK Museums

Bell Cow Lake

Bell Cow Lake has four recreation and camping areas, two on the North Side and two on the South Side.

North Side of the Lake

Area A

Pavilion
Five Parking Sites (No Electricity)
Restroom Facilities

Chandler, OK Recreation

Things to do Historic Buildings near Chandler, OK

Scottish Rite Temple

Among the largest Masonic buildings in the world. ...

Boley High School

Boley's school system was begun in 1909, and the existing school was built in 1930s. ...