Listed on the National Register of Historic Places the dominating limestone Courthouse was completed in 1906
The Pottawatomie County Courthouse located in Westmoreland is constructed of native limestone. It was built in 1884, and is the second oldest courthouse in the state.
[Chase County Courthouse] The picturesque Chase County Courthouse, the oldest in use in Kansas today, was built during 1871-73 in the Renaissance style of the Louis XIII period. The 113
The Franklin County Courthouse was built in 1893 by George P. Washburn, one of the best known 19th century Kansas architects, and is regarded as one of Washburn's most outstanding works.
One of 13 Kansas courthouses designed by George P. Washburn, this ashlar limestone building was completed in 1897, and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
The Brown County Courthouse was built in 1925 and graces the square in downtown Hiawatha.
The Jackson County Courthouse, built in 1920, is the centerpiece of the courtyard and the downtown business community.
The Courthouse is on the National Historic Register. The beautiful woodwork and floors give the feeling of history as it was lived long ago.
The Clay County Courthouse at Clay Center was constructed in 1900-1901 on land donated in the 1860's for use as a public square by the town's founder, Alfonzo F. Dexter.
Miami County still has its beautiful 19th century Courthouse, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites. The courthouse was built in 1898
This beautiful building was constructed in 1931
The cornerstone for this magnificent city landmark was laid in 1894 at a building cost of $35,000. The courthouse, built of native Kansas limestone, is listed on the
This Roman Revival building was commissioned May 20, 1899, and was completed in May, 1900 at a cost of $35,000
Completed in 1909, the Romanesque revival, native limestone courthouse has a clock tower and stone carvings at entrance. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Built in 1901 for a total of $38,310. of 8" pitchfaced native limestone, of Richardsonian Romanesque design. The Seth Thomas four-faced clock in the courthouse tower was installed in 1904
The Rush County Courthouse was constructed in 1888 following a "tug-of-war" for the county seat. The building is now listed in the National Register of Historical Places
The Lincoln County Courthouse is a limestone monument completed in 1900, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 1923 a new courthouse replaced the native stone structure of 1881. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Rooks County Courthouse is a source of local pride.
The cornerstone of the Trego County Courthouse was laid in 1888, and the building was completed in 1889
A visit to the Osborne County Courthouse will show the use of the area's popular post rock material in its Romanesque Revival styling. Built in 1907-1908 and listed on the
The Decatur County Courthouse houses m Murals of the area's history which are located on the third and fourth floors.
The Rawlins County Courthouse was built in 1906 and exemplifies Greco-roman architecture.
Built in 1906, Thomas County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Romanesque Revival style building is graced by the "Spirit of the Prairie"
The Clark County Courthouse is noted for a map of the county inscribed on the face of the building. Several historical sites are shown.
The first courthouse in Finney County was built in October, 1885, at this location. The county soon outgrew the small building and in 1902 was moved to a larger building at 113
The Wichita County Courthouse was built in 1916. The beautiful sculpture of Leoti, Prairie Flower, can be admired in the foreground of the Courthouse Square.
A post rock courthouse was built in Tribune in 1890, at a cost of $20,000
The historic Butler County Courthouse was built in 1909
Anthony, the county seat of Harper County, is justly proud of her stately Court House, constructed in 1908. The building is on the National Registry of Historic Buildings.
Santa Fe Trail travelers and traders passed through, traded, camped and hunted where the Barton County Courthouse now stands in the center of town. Historically, Great Bend'
The historic Rice County Courthouse built of red brick and featuring a four directional clock tower was built in 1910
Woodson County CourthouseThe most significant building in the Yates Center Courthouse Square Historic District, the Woodson County Courthouse, was constructed from 1899-1900
Dedicated July 4, 1902
The Douglas County Courthouse was built of native limestone in 1904. It was saved from demolition in the 1960s when a modern courthouse was built, and is now listed on the
The Elk County Courthouse was built in 1908 after the original county seat center built in 1886 burned. The courthouse is one of a few that have a fireplace in every office.
The current courthouse was built in 1922 and boasts beautiful Italian marble on the inside.